Let Us Entertain You: How Technology Will Bring Us More than “All That Jazz” (Part I)With Eden Lasater, director for Bellevue College’s Information Technology Services, we speculate, pontificate, and spell out the reality for those who want to meld two passions: 1. Entertainment and 2. Technology to create an academic and career pathway that pays.We cover, without roaming charges, topics that portend the future of entertainment and IT (for now):
- Technologies impact on television?
- Is nostalgia getting in the way of our embrace of the newer digital versions of film? Or, is it really a bunch of phony baloney?
- What does the demand for IT/Entertainment jobs in WA State look like (good news, people)
- It should be another informative and amusing “Let’s Talk Tech” conversation.
- 3D printing, virtualization, create your own film ending and more…
Join us for our second episode centered on Entertainment and Tech where we move onto alternate endings to films, innovations for entertainment, and how we each would end a film very differently.In this episode, we talk tech with a twist of candied orange peel. (You figure it out.)Sign off, Maureen Majury