The Cassandra Prophecies: Do We Really Want To Know? (Data Analytics: Should We Be Saying ‘Thank You’, or ‘I Don’t Like You’ (Part 2.2))
The Cassandra Prophecies: Do We Really Want To Know? (Data Analytics: Should We Be Saying ‘Thank You’, or ‘I Don’t Like You’ (Part 2.2)) with Dima Protchenko, a software and data engineer, Healthentic, is back as a repeat offender as we’ll be talking TECH and Big Data, specifically, Data Analytics.Topics we’ll be covering in Part 2.2 include:
- Dima and I theorize about math and why students aren't embracing it like they should. Maybe how math was taught in the "good old days" is still a good way. Hello, where's my abacus?
- Apple is a fan of the P2s of our podcasts (Yeah!) But, then I have to ask, "Why?"
- What's up with unreliable variables?
- Within the next 5 to 10 years, disruptive technology will change things for everyone. Instead of fearing change, let's embrace it (maybe?)
- Final thoughts on all our episodes and thanks to Bellevue College's Rick Otte, and Evan Tillet.
- It should be another informative, amusing, and grand finale for a season that was all about “Talking Tech”.